The Vatican and its Museums
A full immersion in the temple of Art and Faith to admire the world’s largest art collection, beautifully presented inside it.
- Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museums
The Lateran Area
In 313, with the Edict of Milan, Constantine guaranteed freedom of worship to the Christians in his empire, making the Lateran area one of the most significant and central places in both the history of Rome and of the Christian church.
- Basilica of Giovanni in Lateran
- Lateran Baptistery
- Holy Stairs (Sancta Samctorum)
- Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
- Palazzo Farnese (exterior)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore